Monday, July 11, 2011

The Heaven of Heavens

According to my understanding there are an endless number of Higher Planes although every Religion will focus on a particular God or Plane which they claim to be the highest.

http://api.ning.com/files/1xNFJGGgdot9X-DD2oyso8IkmVF*M08EwYfLqDXv-TK88pYs67kQh-lBdXeeJw9TnaBCDKrQ3KhCXMxXrI*vt1eyMERRvaXM/IMG_PlanesECKANKAR.png
                                Eckankar Planes

Eventually the Eck Master Paul Twitchell reaches the God of the twelfth Plane in his Soul Travel journey: Here was the end of all things, the home of the SUGMAD, God, the fountainhead… that stood in the center of all Light… (p112-113) The Light became very strong around me, and I knew that I was standing in the center of It suspended in space, an atom within the Light atoms. …A flaming robe around me, in the center of this blinding Light. Something entered into my heart, and there was flaming bliss… which all writers speak about when becoming one with the Spirit of God. …This was the King of Kings! Lord God! The Lord of Lords! …This was the Holy Self… the SUGMAD. Then I was God! …Out of the depth of myself it began to speak… (p114) “I am the divine, the Heavenly Soul, the celestial being. …I am the Godhead! …And I am… the holy Trinity. …I am God the Father. …I …head divine… hierarchy! I am God the Son, Jesus Christ, the Messiah. …I bring salvation to all Souls. …I have many names by all people. The essences of the Universe, (p115) …Allah, Buddha, the SUGMAD and many others. …Who can tell you the way to heaven? Can the clergyman or the doctrine of any religion? No, only the… Sound of the heavens! Only the… Godman! Only you, Soul! Listen to none but these three! The trinity of yourself! (p116) …Be guided by love and truth. This is the only way into the heart of the great Soul… (p117) The supreme test of discipleship is to have love for all that lives… (p118) The true temple of God is the human body. For true realization you must look within, because there you have my indwelling Spirit. In the Self are all things. …Salvation is here and now! (p119) …Whosoever seeks me elsewhere, other than in the human body, and in the bodies of others is a fool! …My Word is the transcendent and all-pervading form of God; It is… my essence… and Light. …It manifests Itself in the form of divine music, unending and eternal. …The infinite and eternal Word… is without beginning and without end. …In the worlds of worlds there are millions of names (p120) for me but none brings you salvation. My original name is a secret repetition that very few indeed know. By the singing of SUGMAD you can gain salvation. This is the original, genuine, eternal name of myself, which is a secret and transcendental repetition. It is my essence and being. …Within all beings, and within all things, is my eternal Word… which creates the many universes. …All religions state that my Word is the creator of universes. My Word, my Light… (p121) lights every man that walks in the worlds of duality. …The Light of my Word reveals to you what is the reality behind all appearance. …For your own being there is no other way of liberation save for my divine melody that draws Soul up above all matter into the realms of the pure spiritual… planes. …The Word brings you to the eternal life of Spirit! The Word unites you with me and takes you to the spiritual stage of immortality.” (p122) (The Tiger’s Fang by Paul Twitchell)


                     Paul Twitchell


To the Ascended Masters the Great Central Sun in this physical Universe is the Heaven of Heavens. This is where our Mighty I AM Presence resides and is where we received Individualization. This is also where the Cosmic Beings dwell. I presume the inner world connection to the Great Central Sun is what I call the Higher Soul Plane or what Eckankar calls the Alakh Lok or Plane where the God Alakh Purusha dwells. 

No comments:

Post a Comment