Sunday, July 10, 2011

I AM the Resurrection and the Life


The Holy Name of God “I AM” is put to constructive use by turning it into an I AM Decree. Jesus used the Decree; I AM the Resurrection and the Life. The Ascended Master Saint Germain teaches that; Anyone who… will use this Statement (the Mighty Statement of Jesus: “‘I AM’ the Resurrection and the Life”) earnestly and continuously will raise this marvellous current of energy to the highest center in the brain, as was originally intended. He will find his mind flooded with the most marvellous ideas- with the abundant, sustaining Power and ability coming into expression and use for the blessing of all mankind. …I had one student… and the use of this single Statement alone enabled her with little assistance to raise her body. In one year a marvellous transformation took place in her entire outer appearance. …It was the Statement that Jesus used most in his most difficult trials. (The I AM Discourses Volume 3 p19-23) Also in reference to this statement Jesus points out that; When you use that statement, “I AM” the Resurrection and the Life, My Flame of Love, the Flame of My Life, being Authority over all manifestation in this world, causes any quantity of energy to be raised into the Perfect Qualities which “I AM” in the Ascended Masters Octave of Life, where I now abide! …This perhaps is one of the most powerful Statements I gave. “I AM” the Resurrection and the Life! That Statement means more than just My Ascension! It means more than My Resurrection, because… when I said: “I AM” the Life [it means] the raising of that energy and the Life of the raising of that energy and the Life of the Unfed Flame from whence it sprang. (The Voice of the I AM 1945 April p7)  

No comments:

Post a Comment