Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Introduction

 
Instructions: In order to go to the next page click on Older Post below. For faster access to specific posts click on the listed post under BLOG ARCHIVE at the side of the blog.



Weird and lost... by h.koppdelaney
(Where do I come from? Where do I go?) 

(Flickr: Creative Commons; Some Rights Reserved)

As we go through life many of us will ask the questions; Where did I come from? Why am I here? and Where am I going to when this life is over? In these writings I will endeavor to reveal as clearly as possible some of the answers to these questions. I will guide the reader to Eternal Life in Heaven by drawing on the teachings of the Prophets and the Masters. I know a few of mankind will already be aware of these teachings however I believe the majority of mankind are not familiar with the Teachings of the Masters which are essential for our Eternal Salvation rather than temporary Salvation in heaven between lives on this Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment